Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frost Pist

So, here I am with a blog. What would I want with such a thing? Well... so very often, I find myself coming up with interesting ideas, usually in the realm of politics, economics, and the various sciences of varying hardness. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to be in the company of friends who enjoy my rants (or at least pretend to), but even then I often have a tendency to lose my train of thought. Sometimes I write down my thoughts. The disadvantage of that is that there is no feedback from those who might have interesting or complementary thoughts. And thus it seems that a blog is the perfect medium. It permits me to say what I want in an essay form, thus letting me express my thoughts in their full form, yet still permits discussion and commentary. Assuming, of course, that anyone ever reads them. :)

No comments: